Heads Up Side X Side Mud Racing INVADES the Mtn. Dew Bloomfield Speedway on Saturday April 26th. XMRO Rules with RDDS Pro Tree Racing handling the full-on drag style pro light tree! All the info. posted below.....
SATURDAY APRIL 26th, 2014
Full concessions and BEER in grandstands (no carry-in)
Grandstand: 6-under FREE!, 7-14 $5, 65+ $8, adults $10
FAMILY PASS: 2 adults, 2 kids (7-14), and any 6-under....All for only $25
Pit Pass: adults $15 (*ALL drivers and crew), kids up to 14 yrs old $5.
Pits open at 3:00. Tech/Registration ENDS at 6:00.
Drivers meeting at 6:10 First race at 6:30 sharp.
ENTRY FEE: $20 per truck per class
Payout: 100% payback of entry fees per class, PLUS BONUS
Trophies for winners in each class!
TOP THREE in largest class earn EXTRA $100, $75, $50.
UGLIEST TRUCK $50 BEST DECORATED/THEME $50
"SICKEST" Ride $50 Wildest Pass $50
FOOT RACES IN THE MUD: Adults: $75, 50, 25
kids: winner take all $50
"Class WAREFARE" $100 winner take all
How it works: Winner of stock class challenges next higher class and winner goes on to challenge next higher class and so on... plus, higher class will be set back a truck length (May not work well, depending on amount of class crossover, but we will give it a try!!)
Miller Lite "Celebrity Grudge Match"
How it works: Bracket of four or more similar class trucks with your favorite local celebrity behind the wheel.... We will come up with a list of available trucks and celeb's....then the fans will decide on our facebook page (Race Dirt Bloomfield) who will fill the spots....!!!! This may get dirty!
Call Randy & Dee Sayler for tech questions 660-651-4244
**We will run individual 'Ladies Only' classes if we have enough entrants.
1. D.O.T. Uncut Tires only
2.No aluminum intakes or headers
3. No nitrous, alcohol, blowers or dual-carbs
4.No fuel injection, unless from factory in the year of your truck
5.No aftermarket distributor or components. Aftermarket plug wires are allowed
6. No aftermarket or over the counter heads...engine block and heads had to be available from the factory as a factory option
7. No Racing Fuel. Steel or Poly gas tanks are OK
8. Factory or stock-replacement carburetor’s only, must bolt to intake without the use of adapter or spacer
9. Engine must must be in stock location and pull 17 lbs of vacuum at 900 RPM. Vacuum will be checked before class starts
10. Must have exhaust with mufflers that extend past cab
11.No stall converters.
12. (no v-8 Mini’s ) Chevy truck must have Chevy motor, Ford to Ford, etc… Vehicles that have factory tops removed, must have a 4-point roll cage inside the cab
13. Cannot have adjustable timing inside the cab.
14.Suspension: 3 leaf minimum on rear and must be functional
15.Must be stock steel body with no gutting....factory glass, lights,front bumper, and dash must be intact, fiberglass hood ok, full uncut/unmodified frame front to rear
16.battery/radiator must be in stock location
17.No aftermarket t-cases allowed
18.All discrepancies go to the officials & their decisions are final!
19. All general rules will apply.
Note: it has come to our attention that some vehicles are coming equipped with four link/coil over suspension from the factory- these set ups will be allowed only on these vehicle as they come from factory and in the year and same make and model. This only allowed in the stock class for stock vehicles only.
1. D.O.T. uncut tires only
2. No nitrous, alcohol, blowers or dual-carbs
3. No fuel injection, unless from factory in the year of your truck
4. No aftermarket or over the counter heads...Engine block and heads had to be available from the factory as a factory option
5. Open headers allowed - downswept only - no upright headers
6. Engine must be in stock location and pull 15 lbs. vacuum at 900 RPM. Vacuum will be checked before class starts
7. Helmet , Seatbelt & 5-point harness are Required with driver to remain in stock location
8. Drive Shaft Loops are Required.
9. Chevy truck must have Chevy motor, Ford to Ford, etc…
10. Cannot have adjustable timing inside the cab.
11. You must have a 4-point roll cage inside the cab - attached to frame.
12. Suspension: 3 leaf minimum on rear and must be functional
13.Must be stock steel body with no gutting...headlights, taillights, factory glass, front bumper, and dash must be intact, fiberglass hood ok, full uncut or unmodified frame from front to rear
14. No aftermarket t-cases or chaindrives
15. No sheetmetal intakes cast aluminum or cast iron only
16. No 3-link, 4-link, Birdcages, sliders, or coilovers
17. All discrepancies go to the officials & their decisions are final.
18. All general rules will apply.
Class is for DOT tires only - no cuts or paddles.
1.STOCK STEEL OR FIBERGLASS BODY
2. BODY MUST MATCH WHEELBASE
3. MUST RETAIN FACTORY FLOORPLAN
4. FIREWALL CAN BE RELOCATED.
7.INTERIOR CAN BE GUTTED/BODY CAN BE GUTTED
8. RACE SEATS ALLOWED
9.DRIVER IN STOCK POSITION
10. FULL UNCUT FACTORY FRAME FRONT TO REAR
11. MINIMUM 4 PT ROLL CAGE FOR OPEN TOP VEHICLES
12. LADDER BARS OKAY, NO 3-4 LINK,SLIDERS,ECT COILOVER SUSPENSIONS
13. MUST RETAIN1 LEAF SPRINGS FRONT AND REAR AND CAN BE FIBERGLASS
14. ANY STOCK TYPE FRON/REAR DIFFS ALLOWED
15. ANY STOCK TYPE TRANSFER CASE ALLOWED
16. FUEL CELL AND BATTERY MAY BE RELOCATED
17. RADIATOR CAN BE RELOCATED
18. TRANSMISSION MODS AND BRAKES ALLOWED
19. ANY AUTOMOTIVE TYPE ENGINE ALLOWED(BIG BLOC,SMALL BLOCK ECT)
20. BALANCER MUST BE WITHIN 6 INCHES OF front axle tube
21. NO BLOWERS SUPERCHARGERS,NITROUS, INJECTION
22. ALUMINUM HEADS ALLOWED- NO ALUIMINUM BLOCKS!!!
23. SINGLE GAS CARB(DOMINATORS OKAY)
24. CAST/ALUMINUM INTAKE OKAY- SHEETMETAL OKAY
25. HEADERS ALLOWED- OPEN OKAY UPRIGHTS ALLOWED
26. ALCOHOL, RACE GASS IS ALLOWED
27. ANY OEM FRAME AND BODY COMBO ALLOWED
28. MUST PASS ALL TECH INSPECTION AND FOLLOW ALL GENERAL RULES TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR COMPETITION.
29. All discrepancies go to the officials & their decisions are final.
1. TIRES: DOT APPROVED OF 45" OR LESS IN DIAMETER,CAN BE MODIFIED OR CUT (VERA TRACS ACCEPTABLE ON FRONT ONLY), NO AG OR
INDUSTRIAL TIRES OR PADDLES
2. ANY SUSPENSION MAY BE USED.
3. MUST RETAIN OEM FRAME.LIGHTENING HOLES ALLOWED IN SIDE RAILS
4. BODY MAY BE GUTTED,FIBERGLASS IS ALLOWED.
5. DRIVER TO BE SHIELDED FROM DRIVETRAIN/FUEL/COOLANT LINES.
6. GLASS MAY BE REMOVED.
7. CHAIN DRIVES ARE ALLOWED
8. ENGINE SWAPS OKAY,ANY EXHAUST OKAY,ALUMINUM HEADS/ENGINES OKAY
9. NO BLOWERS,SUPERCHARGERS,TURBOS ALLOWED
10. GAS,METHANOL,ALCOHOL ALLOWED. NITROUS ALLOWED
11. MUST HAVE 4 POINT HARNESS OR BETTER
12. MUST HAVE A ROLL CAGE
13. DRIVE SHAFT LOOPS REQUIRED ONE PER SHAFT
14. KEY SWITCH OR MANUAL KILL SWITCH TO KILL IGNITION AND FUEL SYSTEM
15. ALL GENERAL SAFETY RULES WILL APPLY. All discrepancies go to the officials & their decisions are final.
1. TIRES: MODIFIED(CUT) DOT APPROVED OR SCOOP/PADDLE TREAD
2. NO AG TIRES/INDUSTRIAL TIRES ALLOWED
3. ANY FRAME, BODY, OR CHASSIS ALLOWED
4. MAY USE MULTIPLE CARBS OR INJECTORS
5. GAS,ALCOHOL,METHANOL ONLY, NITROUS IS ALLOWED
6. BLOWERS,SUPERCHARGERS, AND TURBOS ALLOWED.
7. CHAIN DRIVES AND AFTERMARKET TRANSFER CASES OKAY
8. ANY SUSPENSION MAY BE USED
9. MUST BE A 4-WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLE.
10. ALUMINUM HEADS AND ENGINE BLOCK ALLOWED
11. MUST HAVE MINIMUM 4 POINT HARNESS
12. MUST HAVE ROLL BAR- NO EXCEPTIONS
13. MUST HAVE DRIVE SHAFT LOOPS- ONE PER SHAFT
14. MUST HAVE 4 WHEEL BRAKE SYSTEM OR TWO DRIVE LINE BRAKES
15. ALL GENERAL SAFETY RULES APPLY.
16. MUST HAVE KEY SWITCH OR MANUAL SWITCH TO SHUTDOWN IGNITION AND FUEL SYSTEM. All discrepancies go to the officials & their decisions are final.